Denbergloss floor – top coat floor paint
Polyurethane two component top coat paint for hard demands
Polyurethane top decorative paint/lacquer for floors, hard, clear or multi-colored, glossy, silk or matte. Durable for stone floors, concrete floors, epoxy coated and etc. Has high mechanical and chemical erosion endurance in extremely tough climate conditions. Suitable for applying a number of layers. Doesn’t fade even at extensive time exposures under the sun. For floor and wall coating.
- A tough and smooth finish that creates an appearance that can substitute tiles, mosaic and
- Easy to wash, repels dust and
- Endures scratches, car wheels erosion, mechanical
- Endures UV rays, chemicals and solvents.
- Heat and cold
- Very high gloss or other by demand, durable for many years.
- Flexible for bending and tough for erosion.
- Very good adhesion to surface.
- Easy to apply.
- Durable in any external conditions and freezing.
- Contains no Cadmium, lead < 0.06% as aloud, contains no chromates.
- For top floor coating in industrial floors.
- Concrete surfaces that are exposed to the sun like balconies, sidewalks and other sorts of outdoor
- For coating and protecting decorative stone floors and for concrete in chemical or other
- For coating epoxy coated surfaces (that don’t have UV endurance) enable to give UV endurance in clean rooms (such as medicine, food, hi-tech)
- For dance floors
- For concrete or vertical epoxy surfaces (such as walls) and horizontal walking
- Is not suitable for ramps under moving equipment, in those environments it is recommended to use heavy duty Polyflex 275 or Denbergloss floor 100% solids thick layer with corburundum.
- For external and internal steel and concrete surfaces.
- For coating floors in environment full with chemicals and/or solvent vapors.
- For floors in reactor rooms, labs etc.
- For coating pipes and concrete tunnels deliver chemicals.
- For protecting concrete from chemical attack.
- Part A – easily mixed by hand and after 5 minutes a smooth form will appear.
- Part B – clear
- Storage durability – 24 hr. in 57 OC with no sagging.
- Theoretical coverage: 1 liter for 10
- Actual coverage for the required thickness: 5 per 1 liter.
- Coverage ability: > 0.95 for all shades, yellow > 0.9 in 58 mic. layer.
- Recommended dry layer thickness: 125
- Recommended wet layer thickness: 200
- Recommended number of layers: at least 2
- For walls: 2 layers 60 microns
- Base to hardener mixture ratio: 2:1
- Viscosity: 1-2 sec (HAAKE).
- Density: 1-1.2 gm/cm3
- Hardness: >10 Dg (ERICHSEN)
- Flexibility: 100 micron film- l mm (SHEEN).
- Erosion 120 mic. film: 3600 cycles (BYK Gardener)
- Pot life – Work time period since mixing base and hardener: < 6
- Percentage of solids: 6 %
- Testing the lacquer : 1000 hours in Q-Panel with a UVA-340 light bulb in cycle of 8 hours light at a temperature of 60°C and 4 hours at a temperature of 50 °C, the lacquer successfully passed the test with a minimal color difference without any damaged caused to the The testing was conducted in the substance laboratory of the military defense department enclosed to this section.
- Excellent acrylic polyurethane
- Isocyanides that endure UV ( special aliphatic mixture)
- Clear, white, black and all RAL colors and 1000 color more. (Some of the colors are not recommended because they are not UV
- Shiny, matte or
- 30-60 minutes.
- 6-8 hour. Final 12-16 hours.
- Spray, roller or
- Spray: 30-35% of D-11 thinner at a pressure of 3-4 In the summer it is recommended to add retarder.
- When brushing or rolling use up to 20% thinner in cases where smear stripes are
- The paint on concrete, epoxy or stone must be totally spotless of any dirt, dust or
As a prime layer use Epoxyden floor primer, if chemical and heavy-load endurance is required use heavy duty epoxyden floor or heavy duty polyflex 275 or 225.
- 35+1.65 = 5 liter. 2.5+5=7.5 liters, 10+5=15 liters.
- In a shaded place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids hermetically sealed.
- Paint: 12 months in its original
- Hardener: 6 months in its original
- Uses D-11 thinner immediately after finish painting.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
Environment conditions for application:
- The paint must be mixed until homogeneous and ready for application. The temperature critical limits in the painting booth are 16OC-38OC, recommended working temp.: 20OC-32OC, the humidity critical limits are 20%-80%, recommended working humidity: 20%-65%