Schlicht/Stucco colorful Primer
Copolymer styrene acrylic white solvent base penetrating walls primer
White flexible primer solvent base and mineral turpentine thinned for exterior walls. Especially strong with a unique molecular structure that seals from penetration of water and moisture in and let vapors out, though enabling the wall to breathe. Strengthens the infrastructure and creates a smooth, white, strong and sturdy preparation layer for painting on top Denbertex super/textured coating. Is suitable as a primer layer for water or oil based paints, and also suitable as a primer layer for exterior high build spraying that can withhold a weight of up to 5 Kg per square meter. Seals and conceals minute cracks. Used as a connecting primer in a multi-layered color system.
- Flexible and conceals over minute
- Viscous and fills in cracks and
- White colored and creates a white preparation layer for continuous
- A perfect primer for painting walls with water or oil based
- Strengthens any cement or stone infrastructure even if it is
- Seals perfectly and also allow the surface to breathe; repels moister and prevents it from
- Has excellent adhesion
- The high level of its adhesion allows high build
- Obviously and immediately stops rain
- Penetrates deep into the wall and creates
- Repaint able in the same
- High coverage
- Used as a primer armor layer for deteriorating
- For strengthening the infrastructure before
- To paint on peeling and crumbling
- Used as a primer layer for water, oil based and other types of
- To seal buildings from rain
- To whiten and reduce the heat in the summer (concrete roofs).
- To conceal minute cracks in problematic
- Universal primer on any old paint before top painting with any paint.
- Theoretical coverage area: 10 square meters per liter.
- Effective coverage area for exterior walls: 200-250 per square meters.
- Calculated coverage area for none-smooth walls: 4-5 per liter.
- Flexibility: 1 mm (Sheen)
- Density: 2-1.3 gm/cm3
- Viscosity: 20,000 cPs (Brookfield)
- Hardness: > 3 Dg (Erichsen)
- Erosion: 120 microns 1560 cycle (BYK Gardener) ASTM
- Recommended coat thickness: 200 microns (wet)
- Recommended of layers: 2
- Special acrylic styrene
- Special flexibility
- Deep penetration
- Any according the schlicht.
- 30 ( avoid Over spraying)
- If dust is formed add a
Drying time period between layer applications:
- 4 Final: 6 hours
- Brush, spray or
- First layer: It is recommended spraying at a pressure of 5 Second layer : roller
- For perfect sealing: Spray on top of the top coat Zarvan or Siloxane 290
- Brushing/Rolling: 10%- 20%
- Spraying: First layer – 30%; second layer – 5%
- Clean the surface thoroughly from all dust, grease dirt and loose
- Spray water at a pressure of 150 and let it dry.
- Polish with
- Fill large holes, cracks and dents with Denber acrylic Schpachtel.
- Polish and smooth out the surface before painting.
- The paint is a penetration primer.
- 5 liters, 18 liters or 200
- In a shaded and cool place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lid tightly close.
Shelf liife span:
- 12 months in its original package.
- Use mineral turpentine or D-99 thinner after
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2015
Schlicht/Stucco colorful Primer
- Visit our sites: www.denber-paints.co.il
- Varnish for wood. How to choose the right varnish for wood
- Thermal isolation Thermoseal 200 energy saving in green construction
- Crystal epoxy resin for tables
- Fire resistance of houses, hardwood and parquet floors, decks
- Sealing the floor of the balcony, terrace from rain
- Thin floor nano-coverings for industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Epoxy floors – Benefits of epoxy floors
- Swelling paints for steel protection against fire – Fire retardant paint
- As part of the restoration of buildings – concrete restoration at the Yad Kennedy site
- Paint for aircraft Denbergloss Jets
- Complicated sealing based on innovative technologies
- Reconstruction project of a unique house (Israeli house of architect Gaudi); Renovation of condominiums
- The work on the floor covering and restoration of the sports hall has been completed
- Denber has developed an innovative solution for thermal insulation works
- Mold, how to remove mold correctly and how to fight mold
- “Sick” buildings – Antibacterial paints destroys viruses / bacteria – Bacterinoll/ Tutgum Bacterinol
- Denber – floor coating using epoxy and polyurethane – find out what is suitable for you epoxy floor or polyurethane floor
- Epoxy floor coating and epoxy paints