Synthetic Styrene TTE-516, one component fast drying paint aeronautical
TT-E-516 Enamel, Lustreless, Quick-Drying Styrenated Alkyd Type
This specification covers one type and one grade of quick drying synthetic lustreless enamel used as a finishing coat on ammunition and other metal surfaces. This specification is canceled. Superseded by MIL-DTL-11195.
A quick drying synthetic lusterless enamel used as a finishing coat on ammunition and other metal surfaces.
This specification is cancelled and superseded by MIL-DTL-11195, however we can still make material and certify to the TT-E-516 Spec.
Composition G – General Usage only.
Pricing includes Certificate of Conformance and SDS.
Please include Fed-STD 595 Color Number when ordering.
Product is made to order; please allow 7-10 Days for delivery from date of order.
In a Rush? Check the box below to choose the 2-3 business day shipping expedite.
- Visit our sites: www.denber-paints.co.il
- Varnish for wood. How to choose the right varnish for wood
- Thermal isolation Thermoseal 200 energy saving in green construction
- Crystal epoxy resin for tables
- Fire resistance of houses, hardwood and parquet floors, decks
- Sealing the floor of the balcony, terrace from rain
- Thin floor nano-coverings for industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Epoxy floors – Benefits of epoxy floors
- Swelling paints for steel protection against fire – Fire retardant paint
- As part of the restoration of buildings – concrete restoration at the Yad Kennedy site
- Paint for aircraft Denbergloss Jets
- Complicated sealing based on innovative technologies
- Reconstruction project of a unique house (Israeli house of architect Gaudi); Renovation of condominiums
- The work on the floor covering and restoration of the sports hall has been completed
- Denber has developed an innovative solution for thermal insulation works
- Mold, how to remove mold correctly and how to fight mold
- “Sick” buildings – Antibacterial paints destroys viruses / bacteria – Bacterinoll/ Tutgum Bacterinol
- Denber – floor coating using epoxy and polyurethane – find out what is suitable for you epoxy floor or polyurethane floor
- Epoxy floor coating and epoxy paints