Denbercryl antiflame paint standard 755
Acrylic water base Primer/Top coat fire retardant paint
Special acrylic water base flame retardant paint. Special paint water base for wall and roofs painting, decorative in tints, for concrete surfaces, walls, tin and asbestos protection, prevent fire expansion in case of fire, content flame retardant materials that emits a gas that prevent fire from spreading.
* Tested by the standards institution of israel-standard 755 level V Test No. 8111202204 rank 5.2.3
- Fire protection paint.
- Decorative in plenty tints, for a top paint on a wood, metals and walls.
- Good adhesion to any old paint layer and strait as as first layer and a second layer after it.
- Prevent fire expansion and deject smoke.
- Easy to implement.
- Sealed humidity and wetness, in spite of its being “breathing paint”.
- Washable and repulsive dust & dirt.
- Painting concrete walls, roofs, ceilings, stones, bricks and plasters walls.
- Protection from fire spreading in sensitive areas, in short implement schedule.
- For immediate treatment in places being used for works with life fire or welding executed.
- Prevent fire spreading to sensitive places in case of fire.
- Theoretical spreading rate: 1 liter per 10-12 m 2·
- Theoretical field: 6-8 m 2/liter for 150 micron thickness layer.
- Recommended layer thickness: 125 micron -dry, 250 micron -wet.
- Recommended minimum layer thickness: 250 micron – dry, 500 micron -wet.
- and Recommended number of layers: 2.
- Density: 1.4-1.5 gm/cm3..
- Hardness: 3 Dg (Erichsen).
- Elasticity: 2 mm (Sheen).
- Viscosity: 4-5.5 Pa.sec (Haake).
- General consumption to achieve the flame retardant effect: 1 liter/2m 2.
- Unique acrylic emulsions.
- Flexibility materials.
- Special emulsifiers.
- FR products – flame retardants.
- Pigments, fillers.
- Wetting materials.
- Thixotropic additives.
- Standard white.
- In any catalogued tint, 1 000 tints
- 60 minutes.
- Repainting Gap Time:
- 6 hours, final- 24.
Recommended Application Methods:
- Spraying, brushing, rolling.
- Do not implement on outside walls in a rainy day.
- For brushing or rolling 25-30% in water.
- Airless – 5-10% of water pressure 5-6 atm. nozzle 0.021″.
- The surface must be clean from dust, grease and old paint.
- 2.5, 5, 18 and 200 liters
- Appropriate shaded room temp. with appropriate ventilation
- Keep lids tightly sealed.
- 12 months in original sealed package.
- Clean with water immediately after complete painting.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2015
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under -20°C.
- and Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- and The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life : The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving optimal results for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as an noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
Denbercryl antiflame paint standard 755
- Visit our sites: www.denber-paints.co.il
- Varnish for wood. How to choose the right varnish for wood
- Thermal isolation Thermoseal 200 energy saving in green construction
- Crystal epoxy resin for tables
- Fire resistance of houses, hardwood and parquet floors, decks
- Sealing the floor of the balcony, terrace from rain
- Thin floor nano-coverings for industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Epoxy floors – Benefits of epoxy floors
- Swelling paints for steel protection against fire – Fire retardant paint
- As part of the restoration of buildings – concrete restoration at the Yad Kennedy site
- Paint for aircraft Denbergloss Jets
- Complicated sealing based on innovative technologies
- Reconstruction project of a unique house (Israeli house of architect Gaudi); Renovation of condominiums
- The work on the floor covering and restoration of the sports hall has been completed
- Denber has developed an innovative solution for thermal insulation works
- Mold, how to remove mold correctly and how to fight mold
- “Sick” buildings – Antibacterial paints destroys viruses / bacteria – Bacterinoll/ Tutgum Bacterinol
- Denber – floor coating using epoxy and polyurethane – find out what is suitable for you epoxy floor or polyurethane floor
- Epoxy floor coating and epoxy paints
Denbercryl antiflame paint standard 755