Primer Sealer sanding sealer
Clear Primer sanding sealer for wood lacquers easy polishing
Nitrocellulose hard primer for wood, easy polishing, first coat layer for filling and sealing the wood before coating it with lacquers.
- Dries quickly and
- Seals and
- Durable in harsh climate
- Has high adhesion ability to
- Excellent primer for first coat for synthetic, nitro, melamine alkyd, and polyurethane
- Has scratch and erosion Single component, easy to apply.
- For first coating furniture and wooden objects
- Before coating For parquet floors.
- Theoretical coverage area: 15 sqm per
- Actual coverage area: 5 sqm per
- Recommended layer thickness: 40
- Recommended number of layers: 2-3
- Density: 9-1.0 gm/cm3
- Hardness: >3 Dg (Ericson)
- Flexibility: 2 mm (Sheen)
- Viscosity: 8-1.2 Pa.sec (Haake)
- Nitro base solution.
- Special flexible
- Sandable powder filler.
- flexibility and additional
- 6-10 minutes
Drying time period between layer applications:
- 60 Final: 12 hours. For polish: 6-24 hours according to the temperature.
- Spray, dip, brush or
- Brushing: 25%-35% using only the D-21
- Dipping: 100% D-21
- Spraying: 35% D-21
- Airless: 15%-20% D-21
- Polish the natural wood with sandpaper and remove all the Spread beach with the desired shade and lightly polish.
- Spread a layer of Primer Sealer and polish after it
- Spread a second layer of Primer Sealer and polish after it dries in order to get a smooth and sealed
- Clean the wood after polishing
- Stir the Primer Sealer well adding the required amount of D-21
- Apply a very thin A thick layer would affect its flexibility and cracks could form.
- Spraying: ensure that low pressure is used while spraying close to the .
- After the first layer has finished absorbing and drying, polish with sandpaper and remove all the particles after
- Apply another layer covering all the surface and wait until it completely
- Polish again until a smooth and sealed coat is Don’t polish too hard in order not to remove all of the Primer Sealer.
- 1 liter, 5 liters, 5 liters, 18 liters.
- In a shaded and cool place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lid hermetically sealed.
Shelf life span:
- 12 months in its original
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
Primer Sealer sanding sealer
- Visit our sites: www.denber-paints.co.il
- Varnish for wood. How to choose the right varnish for wood
- Thermal isolation Thermoseal 200 energy saving in green construction
- Crystal epoxy resin for tables
- Fire resistance of houses, hardwood and parquet floors, decks
- Sealing the floor of the balcony, terrace from rain
- Thin floor nano-coverings for industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Epoxy floors – Benefits of epoxy floors
- Swelling paints for steel protection against fire – Fire retardant paint
- As part of the restoration of buildings – concrete restoration at the Yad Kennedy site
- Paint for aircraft Denbergloss Jets
- Complicated sealing based on innovative technologies
- Reconstruction project of a unique house (Israeli house of architect Gaudi); Renovation of condominiums
- The work on the floor covering and restoration of the sports hall has been completed
- Denber has developed an innovative solution for thermal insulation works
- Mold, how to remove mold correctly and how to fight mold
- “Sick” buildings – Antibacterial paints destroys viruses / bacteria – Bacterinoll/ Tutgum Bacterinol
- Denber – floor coating using epoxy and polyurethane – find out what is suitable for you epoxy floor or polyurethane floor
- Epoxy floor coating and epoxy paints
Primer Sealer sanding sealer