Curing Compound Acrylic
Spray/roller after concrete pouring, slows concrete drying, improves durability, hardenes, smoothnes. Prevent cracking
CURRING COMPOUND – acrylic sealing membrane for spray coating on surface of fresh concrete after pouring and immediately after top water evaporate.
Pure acrylic emulsion coating to seal the surface of fresh concrete. Immediately after initial evaporation of the water from the surface. To prevent rapid evaporation of the water in the concrete mixture which causes dryness and cracking of concrete. Coating with curing Compound makes it necessary to irrone the concrete. Strengthens the entire concrete and its upper shell mainly. Allows continued concrete coating in ceramics or epoxy or polyurethane coating.
Increases the density and strength of the concrete by prolonging the evaporation time of the water and preventing rapid drying that weakens the concrete and creates capillary and constructive cracks in it. This prevents accelerated bleaching and prolongs the life of concrete.
- coats the fresh concrete with an seal acrylic layer and prevents the water from coming out.
- Enables controlled curing that improves density and quality of concrete and the need for irrigation of concrete.
- Connects to the fresh concrete layer in a chemical molecular way and becomes an integral part of it.
- After the 28 days curing epoxy or pu or ceramics can be coated without any interference.
- Improves cast concrete properties, improves strength, flexibility, erosion resistance and resistance to chemicals and salts.
- Odorless, water-based, easy to apply.
- Translucent and does not change the texture of the concrete .
- Improves the adhesion capacity of bonding materials used to glue tiles to various types.
- Improves resistance from water penetration to concrete that creates the disintegration of concrete and the rust of the inflatable iron in contact with water and blows up the concrete.
- On casting fresh concrete floors the next day with the drying of the water in the upper shell.
- On the castings of concrete walls
- Consumption – 1 liter of water diluted mixture per 5-10 square meters depending on the density of the smoothed concrete.
- Dilution ratio: 1 liter of Kyoring Comfund to 3 liters of water.
- Diluted can be ordered ready for splash.
- Viscosity – 13 seconds Cups #4.
- Flexibility 1 mm (Sheen).
- Density – 1.0-1.1 gm\cm3 .
- Stiffness – 3 Dg (Erickson).
- Abrasion – 120 microns – 500 cycles (Gardner) ASTM.
- Scrub resilience – minimum 200 cycles according to the Israeli standard 1945.
- PH – 7-8 .
- Water. In relation to 1:3
preparation of the area: thorough cleaning struggle, fat, dirt.
- Old exterior wall – rinsing with pressure 150 at min.
Packaging: 5 liters, 18 liters.
Storage: In a cool, shady place at room temperature. Is not resistant to stagnation (except for an export model).
Shelf life: 12 months in the original packaging.
Cleaning tools: tap water and soap at the end of use.
Safety: Not edible, out of reach of children. In case of injury , seek medical attention immediately. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes, causing dryness and irritation of the skin. In contact, rinse with plenty of running water and seek medical attention.
Curing Compound Acrylic
- Visit our sites: www.denber-paints.co.il
- Varnish for wood. How to choose the right varnish for wood
- Thermal isolation Thermoseal 200 energy saving in green construction
- Crystal epoxy resin for tables
- Fire resistance of houses, hardwood and parquet floors, decks
- Sealing the floor of the balcony, terrace from rain
- Thin floor nano-coverings for industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Epoxy floors – Benefits of epoxy floors
- Swelling paints for steel protection against fire – Fire retardant paint
- As part of the restoration of buildings – concrete restoration at the Yad Kennedy site
- Paint for aircraft Denbergloss Jets
- Complicated sealing based on innovative technologies
- Reconstruction project of a unique house (Israeli house of architect Gaudi); Renovation of condominiums
- The work on the floor covering and restoration of the sports hall has been completed
- Denber has developed an innovative solution for thermal insulation works
- Mold, how to remove mold correctly and how to fight mold
- “Sick” buildings – Antibacterial paints destroys viruses / bacteria – Bacterinoll/ Tutgum Bacterinol
- Denber – floor coating using epoxy and polyurethane – find out what is suitable for you epoxy floor or polyurethane floor
- Epoxy floor coating and epoxy paints