AQUA FLEX SUN REFLECT
TRANSFERING LIGHT AND REJECTING HEAT
Translucent greenish water base polyurethane paint heat reflecting, for painting on external exposed to the sun glass, surfaces and elements. Repellent the solar heat radiation up to 85% and prevents warming, also filters and pass the sunlight beams.
AQUA – FLEX SUN REFLECT Reflects the sunlight’s invisible heat radiation, while allowing the majority of the visible light to pass.
Protects sensitive facilities, devices and buildings from overheating from the warming rays of the sun and thus by reflecting them, one component paint , very easy to use, for external uses.
This paint also produced as “Denbergloss sun reflect” – a two component polyurethane for high durability demands.
- Returns the most of the Sun’s heating rays and prevents overheating from the painted surface.
- Prevents overheating of the buildings and facilities that are with people and equipment.
- Green product-water base, one component easy to apply.
- Economic , for coating in thin layer
- Contributes to a considerable saving in energy for cooling
- For painting external stone/wooden walls, Windows and roofs, of residential, facilities and industry.
- Paint the outside metal walls and roofs and tin metal structures heating in the Sun.
- Paint the outside of the passengers vehicles exposed in hot countries to the heat of the sun especially in desert conditions,
- External painting of containers/wagons with equipment.
- External painting of closed military vehicles
- Agriculture equipment etc. work under sun all day, on motor area and driver cabin.
- Effective coverage – 1 liter to 8 sqm.
- Flexibility – 1 mm (sheen)
- Density – 1.3-1.35 gm\cm3
- Viscosity – 1000-3000 Pa s (Brookfield)
- Hardness — >3 Dg (Erichsen)
- Erosion – 120 microns film – 850 cycles (BYK Gardner) ASTM
- Layer thickness recommended – 125-150 microns wet.
- The number of layers is recommended – 1-2
- Heat reflectance – average 80-85% refund, on white color metal sheets and
white “Polyflex roof” coating surface (SRI ASTM E 1980 = Reflectance ASTM E903 : Surface Remittances ASTM 408 E)
- Heat refund – 90-100% heat refund on average on white TPO sheets, and surfaces coated with aluminium foil.
- Polyurethane high quality emulsion durable in extreme weather conditions.
- Fillers, pigments.
- Special flexible materials.
- Translucent clear/ greenish.
- 60 min. (Due to the quick drying time from over spray avoid spraying “dust”) if creates “dust” while spraying, add retarder and lower the air pressure.
Drying between layers:
- 6-8 hours. Final: 24 hours.
- Brush, roller, spraying
- Brushing/roller – 10-20%
- Spraying – 30% for first layer, second layer – 5%.
- A thorough cleaning from dust, dirt and loose paint.
- Sand grains to remove and clean with air pressure.
- Wash glass windows with acetone before painting.
- On new wall – sand lightly to remove the grains, and coat with “Denbertex primer” 1-2 layers to get white uniform surface.
- On Roofs – white Aqua Flex layer on tar/asphalt and/or bitumen sheets to get white uniform surface.
- On old paint – lightly sand, clean the dust, grease and loose paint, coat with “denbertex primer” to get white uniform surface.
- Old roofs – high pressure washing, waiting for drying and a layer of white aqua flex.
- On the metal roof or walls – Tutgum universal white.
- On steel containers with people or equipment, Armored vehicles, vehicle transporters and etc. – Epoxyden anticorrosive rust converter primer.
- 5-liter, 18 liter, 200 liters.
- In cool and shaded room with appropriate ventilations.
- Keep lids seal.
- 12 months in original package.
- Water and soap after painting.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.