Synthetic high gloss top coat universal uses paint
Synthetic high gloss paint for wood, metal and walls. Multipurpose synthetic and decorative paint, in splendid variety of tints, for painting and coating walls, doors in building etc., And for painting all kinds of metals as a top coat for decoration and protection. Contains no lead.
v Ready for use after dilution.
v Can be used as a top coat to all primer paints.
- Decorative in variety of tints (1000 tints catalog).
- Very shiny, Very
- Easy to
- Excellent resistance to outdoor conditions, UV
v Reasonable mechanical strength.
v Excellent adhesion to all primer paints.
- Walls in hospitals and public buildings for easy cleaning. .
- Lintels, Doors, Windows, Cupboards, Cabinets
- Metal constructions, Tin boxes, Metal bars and
- Electric cupboard, metal columns and beams, metal sheets, walls and roofs.
- Any decoration needs on any surface after appropriate primer.
- Consumption: 100-150 gr/m2
- Theoretical coverage-1 liter/ 1 0-15 m 2 In yellow and red it’s 1 liter/7 m2
- Recommended layers number- 1-3,
- Layer thickness: 35-45 micron dry vertically, 40-65 micron horizontally.
- Flexibility- 1 mm (SHEEN). Israel standard 935 paragraph 307
- Grinding – <50 micron (Israel standard 785 part 15- <60 mic.)
- Viscosity- 5-1.5 Pa.Sec (HAAKE).
- Density- 1-1.25 gr/cm 3.
- Hardness- >3 Dg (Erichsen).
- Solids – > 50% (55% in white shade)
- Water immersion resistance – no bubbles, no softening, no adhesion changes, (935 Israel standard part 312).
- Bleeding resistance – not less than level 6 according ASTM D-868 and ASTM D-969
- Viscosity – 0.5-1.5 Pa.sec (Haake), 1,000-2,000 cPs (Brookfield)
- Abrasion- 650 cycle (BYK Gardener ASTM). ASTM D4060 200 micron film thickness, weight loss- 2 gram to 500 cycle (5 gram loss aloud)
- Durability in 70OC heat resistance – no changes in chracteristics and no deformation.
- Special synthetic
- UV resistance
- Pigments, Dryers, Flexible materials,
- Solvents and
- According to the Topcolour catalogue
- According to the RAL
- According to the 1000 tints
Dry Between Layers:
- 16 hours, Final: 24
- Brush, Spray, Roller,
- Brush and roller- 5-10% mineral Turpentine .
- Spray-.12-30% D-18 Thinner, 3-4 pressure.
- Airless- 5-10% D18 Thinner, 5-6 pressure, nozzle0.015″.
- Immersion-60-80% mineral
- Metal- Cleaning the metal to “white metal” level and primer painting with Denberust or Tutgum primer,.
- Wood- Polishing and filling with Denberduke Schpachtel, sand and coat first primer coat Denbercoat.
- Wall- Filling holes and cracks with DenberSchpachtel until smooth, sand with glass paper and coat first primer coat Denbertex
- Metal- Oxiden, Denberust, Minium, Zinkchromet, epoxyden primer 19, epoxyden primer rust converter..
- Wood- Denbercoat, isolation, compact schpachtel.
- Plaster, concrete, asbestos- Denbertex
- Galvanized- Tutgum
- 1/8, 0.5, 75, 2.5, 5 and 18 liters.
- Store in well shaded place, room with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly closed.
- 12 months in original
- At the end of the application with D-18 Thinner or Mineral
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C .
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and can not be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C .
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life : The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal results for painting adhesion on a certain These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.