Light Reflecting Synthetic top coat paint
Synthetic high gloss light reflective paint when painted on white background primer, for multipurpose warning, guidance, signs etc, in splendid 8 tints, for painting on walls, doors, guidance sings, shelters, traffic directing etc.
v Fluorescent color light reflecting.
v Can be used as a top coat to all white primer background.
- Decorative in variety of 8 tints.
- Very shiny, Very
- Easy to
- Limited resistance to sun light, must be coat with UV protection lacquer “Denrel clear”
v Reasonable mechanical strength.
- Walls and doors of shelters.
- Control and directing traffic.
- Warning and direction signs.
- Theoretical coverage-1 liter/ 1 0-15 m 2 on white primer. Yellow and red 7m2 on white primer.
- Recommended layers number- 2,
- Layer thickness: 35-45 micron
- Flexibility- 1 mm (SHEEN).
- Viscosity- 5-1.5 Pa.Sec (HAAKE).
- Density- 1-1.25 gr/cm 3.
- Hardness- 3 Dg (Erichsen).
- Abrasion- 450 cycle (Gardener ASTM).
- UV durability – 6 months.
- Special synthetic
- UV resistance
- Fluorescent Pigments, Dryers, Flexible materials,
- Solvents and
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, White, Yellow green
Dry Between Layers:
- 16 hours, Final: 24
- Brush, Spray, Roller,
- Brush and roller- 5-10% mineral Turpentine .
- Spray-.12-30% D-18 Thinner, 3-4 pressure.
- Airless- 5-10% D18 Thinner, 5-6 pressure, nozzle0.015″.
- Immersion-60-80% mineral
- Metal- Cleaning the metal to “white metal” level and primer painting with Denberust white.
- Wood- Polishing and filling with Denberduke Schpachtel, sand and coat first primer coat Denbercoat white.
- Wall- Filling holes and cracks with DenberSchpachtel until smooth, sand with glass paper and coat first primer coat Denbertex Primer white.
- Metal- Denberust white, Epoxyden primer white.
- Wood- Denbercoat, Compact schpachtel.
- Plaster, concrete, asbestos- Denbertex
- Galvanized- Tutgum Galvanize white.
- 1/8, 0.5, 75, 2.5, 5 and 18 liters.
- Store in well shaded place, room with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly closed.
- 12 months in original
- At the end of the application with D-18 Thinner or Mineral
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C .
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and can not be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C .
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life : The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal results for painting adhesion on a certain These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.