Two component long lasting road marking paint
A high quality Polyurethane aliphatic paint, two components for road marking powerful and UV resistant coat, washable and very repulsive dirt. For renewing existing colors. Not suitable for painting directly on the asphalt (only on old paint or on a layer of dry Denway as a primer)
The paint is particularly strong, multi solids, rejects dirt and dust, Fuel and oil resistant and provides smooth and very strong abrasion resistant and suitable for use in the ongoing drive vehicles roads of all kinds. The paint has a coefficient of sliding, which prevents dirt adhesion and easy to wash repeated un-limited times.
Decorative smooth and durable in erosion in harsh environment, does not fade despite long exposure to the sun. White and in durable standard shades (yellow, black. blue, red, ornge). Suitable for much vehicular traffic day and night. On day light striking from distance and at night (because the glass beads been scattered on it while it was painted before it dry’s), creates a refund light from long distance.
- Bold color and luster from far.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Resistant to outdoor conditions and harsh climate
- Excellent adhesion capacity to infrastructure.
- Resistant to fuels and oils.
- Quick drying.
- Ready for additional painting and \ or coating the same day and within a few hours in the summer.
- Excellent long durability to direct sun.
- Verywashabledust and dirtrepellent.
- Resistance toheatand cold.
- Very high glossor otherby demand, durable for many years.
- Quick drying.
- Does not containcadmium, lead, and chromates.
- High solids quantity, economical, suitable for painting high build layers.
- For renewal of existing road paints of pedestrian crossings, dividing lines, curbs, parking lots, traffic islands and more …
- Part 1 –can be easily blended manually for smooth and uniform solution is 5 minutes.
- Part II – to be transparent and clear.
- Storage durability – 24 hours in 570 C without sagging.
- Theoretical coverage: 1 liter to 10-15 sqm
- Practical consumption: 1 liter for 5-8 sqm.
- Hiding power — all colors except yellow >0.95, yellow >0.9 in dry layer with thickness of 58 micron.
- Recommended thickness- 40-60 micron dry layer.
- Recommended number of layers – 1
- Flexibility – 1 mm (Sheen)
- Elongation: >8%
- Density – 1.2-1.3-gm\cm3
- Average viscosity A + B – 20,000 cPs (Brookfield)
- Viscosity glossy paints B + A – 17-23 seconds in # 2 (>95 krebs)
- Hardness – >10 Dg (Erichsen)
- Abrasion – 120 microns – 1500 cycles (BYK Gardner)
- Ratio A:B – 2:1
- Diluted paint durability in can – 6 hours (increased viscosity of no more than 6 seconds from original viscosity)
- Grinding- glossy paints <7 Hegman, Matt <5 Hegman
- Gloss in 600 for glossy paints – >80%, for silky paynts – 15-45%, for matte paints – <5%
- Shade changes allowed – Delta E –< 1.0
- Pot life = work time after mixing B + A – <4 hours.
- Distilled water resistant 24 hours – without losing adhesion or corrosion inspected 1 hour after pooling out of the liquid.
- Carbons resistance – without losing adhesion inspected 1 hour after pooling out of the liquid.
- Resistance to oil 1250 24 hours at 121OC- without losing adhesion inspected 4 hours after pooling out of the liquid.
- Resistance to hydraulic oil 24 hour in 66OC – without losing adhesion inspected 4 hours after pooling out of the liquid.
- Jet fuel resistance – 7 days in room temperature- without losing adhesion inspected 4 hours after pooling out of the liquid.
- Heat resistance durability – 121OC for 60 minutes. No color shade changes up to Delta E = <
- Humidity cell durability – 30 day 100% humidity temperature 49OC – without losing adhesion or damage to the film 1 hour after the release of the liquid.
- Salt spray chamber – with no rust.
- Thermal shock – without losing adhesion.
- Paint remover – epoxy paint remover MZ-83
- Solids content – in glossy 68% , silk and matte – >45%, clear >35%
- Fillers, durable pigments.
- Flexibility materials.
- Special alkyd.
- Solvents, additives
- Part b – aliphatic isocyanides UV durable, special mixture.
- White, yellow, blue, red, black.
- 20 minutes, for vehicle driving 30-60 minutes, in winter 45-75 minutes, final dryinf 2 days..
Drying time between layers:
- For an extra layer – 2-3 hours, according temp..
- Brush, roller, spraying.
- No dilution is better. For spraying – as needed until 35%
- Thorough cleaning, grease, dirt and loose paint according the Isrel standard 935.
- Spread Degreezer Z if there is oil, rub the asphalt with industrial brushes or broom and wash with high pressure water.
- 35 + 1.65 = 5 liters.(ratio- 2:1),
- In a cool and shady room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids sealed..
- 12 months in original package.
- Thinner D-11 at the end of painting.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life : The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.