Polyfelex 225A- Schpachtel
high build super flexible polyurethane
Polyflex 225A schpachtel is made from special polyurethane, double component, for thick flexible spreading to fill cracks or horizontal and vertical surfaces, is highly adhering to all types of hard infrastructure.
Applicable on industrial concrete and asphalt surfaces, suitable for spreading and repairing over industrial equipment damage and especially used at places where extreme chemical endurance is required. Endures fuels, diluters and chemicals in the toughest and harshest conditions. Has no width limitation. Noise and mechanical hit resistant. Has excellent erosion endurance. Applicable directly into cracks, splitting slits, breaks, peelings, different holes, and between different metal layers enabling sealing, noise resisting, gluing, that endures intense vibrations. Its molecular structure creates its flexibility that prevents breaks and cracks that are caused from erosion.
- Heavy duty-thick One layer applicable at any width desired. 100% solidity – no solvent evaporation.
- Has alkali acid Durable against industrial polluted water for long periods of time. Durable against fuels, oils, lubricates and jet fuels.
- Durable against cleansing and other pungent Durable against scratches, hits and heavy loads.
- Amazingly flexible and resilient, return back to its original shape without any Has an excellent adhering ability to concrete and aluminum surfaces and all types of industrial infrastructure.
- High mechanical strength and excellent erosion
- Durable in dry heats of up to 120°C on short periods of time and up to 80°C for long periods of
- Doesnt contain any thinners so it is applicable in low ventilation Quiets noises and creates an acoustic.
- Appropriate for chemical industrial equipment to fill, seal and to resist Appropriate for repairing tanks and pools avoiding future leaks caused by expansion and shrinking.
- To repair and coat floors, walls, stairs, airport parking lots, hangers, warehouses and
- To coat horizontal and vertical fuel reserve surfaces, chemical caches, chemical stockpile containers, oxidization and submerging containers, industrial waste stockpiles and industrial sewage
- To coat, repair and protect steel walking surfaces, for isolation and silencing in chemical factories where corrosive materials are
- To coat noisy carts running
- To coat chemical industrial floors for chemical
- To fill in spreading cracks in food, medicine and chemical industries to obtain perfect isolation, and a sanitary environment, to protect against penetrating materials and preventing critical damage to industrial
- To fill in small and large cracks with a flexible substance, for concrete floors, concrete and metal walls in factories, garages, warehouses and
- To fill connection beams made from cement and aluminum, endures ground movements, shocks and constant
- For oil and water wet work
- For aviation use between and on aluminum surface connections improving the connection, seals and prevents
- For sealing gaps in tube passages that run through containers and different metal and concrete walls.
- For filling noisy gaps between different fluctuating
- For filling gaps created in vibrating machines, and between metal plates for strengthening and
- Amount needed: 100% solidities, casting volume is equal to the substance Density: Base (section A) gray colored: 1.3 gm/cm3 (DIN 51575) -l .3RAL7032
- Hardener (section B) clear colored: ,1.22 A+B mixture: 3+6.7=30 Kg
- Amount of solidities -.100%
- Bases-Hardener volume mixture ratio: 3:1
- Flash point: Base at 255°C, hardener at 166°C (isn’t flammable , doesn’t contain solvents) (DIN 53213 53213 )
- Hardness: 10 Dg (Erichsen) (over 60 – DIN 53153)
- Flexibility: film 120 microns – l mm (Sheen).
- Viscosity: Base (section A) 5,000-15,000 CPS (Brookfield) at 25°C Hardener (part B) 85-100
- Stretch dexterity: 600kg per
- Erosion endurance: 4500 cycle (grinder) ATSM, roll CS,-17 lkg load, 1000 cycles, Lose of 40miligrams, according to ASTM 4060
- Adhesion to concrete: stronger than the
- Adhesion to Epoxyden Floor Primer 245kg per square
- Flexibility in drag 10% N/mm2 (DIN 53457)
- Drag resistance: 8 N/mm2(DIN 53455).
- Level of electric isolation: 15xl013ohm per cubic
- Pot life time limit after mixing sections A+B: 60 minutes at 20°C.
- Minimal ripe-time before usage: at least 24 hours
- Final hardness: 3-7
- Special polyurethane resin
- Chemical endurance
- 2-4 hours at 25°C for a 500 micron
Wait time period between layer applications:
- 12-16 Final 16-24 hours. (figures change according to the temperature).
- Does not contain any solvents so that a medium amount of air is
- Casting, spreading and smooth with a
- Concrete- Apply on absolutely clean It is required to apply Epoxyden Primer first (see product specifications), if the concrete absorbs the primer leaving the surface with opened pores it is required to apply another layer of Epoxyden Primer.
- Asphalt-Clean thoroughly with high water pressure until obtaining an absolutely clean (wait till it dries completely)
- Aluminum – Apply primer Epoxyden Stroncium Chromat (see product specifications) Steel-Apply a thin 50 micron layer of Epoxyden .19
- Also applicable without any primers but requires thorough sand cleansing or chemical etching into the steel
- Make sure that the base layer is dry, clean – dirt, dust and grease free.
- Open carefully A +B sections of the Schpachtel Polyflex 225A B and pour at the basehardener ratio 3:1 the required amount according to the volume = surface calculation for double layer coating.
- Stir well with a slow mixer and spread it on the surface with a suitable spreading
- 5+13.5 =18 liters.
- Store in a shaded place, at a temperature of between 15°C-32°C. with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly closed.
Self life span:
- 24 months in its original
- Use D-11 thinner immediately after
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.