EPOXYDEN FLOOR GROUT 100%
Self-leveling epoxy for coating floors and grouting
Printed: 12 October 2011 Contains: 6 pages
Epoxy high build and heavy duty for floors coating. It is a two component product, 100% solids, self-leveling, special for coating by pouring monolithic floors, for durability, waterproofing and harsh conditions including abrasive and chemicals resistance, useful as the top layer of floors in the industry, hospitals, food plants, pharmaceutical plants, food and packaging, kitchens, dining rooms, restaurants, factories, laboratories and etc. As monolithic pouring layer for floor coatings and by adding filler part C to the 2 epoxyden floor parts, for grouting and fixing machines legs from movong and /or vibrating.
Produced in variety of shades, gloss/matt/silk, smooth and durable decorative coatings for all types of floors, it is a solid mechanical and chemical durability abrasion and harsh environment resistant coating. Rejects dust. Suitable for different power assemblies in industry, for isolation, mechanical defense, decoration and more.
By adding filler quartz part C becomes a grouting thick mass can be poured to form around the legs of machines to fix them against vibration.
- Can be poured in one thick layer without thickness limiting.
- 100% solids, no solvents evaporation.
- Smooth and high hardness finishing, scratch durable.
- Gives the appearance like monolithic ceramic floor.
- Easy to wash and reject dirt and dust.
- Durable in washing floors chemicals without solvents.
- Can be poured clear coat on colored primer or with fillers and pigments and /or with part c for grouting and filling holes in the floors.
- Suitable for driving on it with forklifts, cares, and lifting vehicles.
- Very good adhesion to any hard infrastructure including cement and steel alloy with appropriate primer coat.
- Easy to apply as it is self-leveling.
- Durable in agricultural chemicals, industry chemicals, oils, fuels.
- Resistance to heat and cold.
- Durable in high humidity ant salty environment, in many acids and alkali.
- Durable in standing water with industrial waste for long periods of time.
- Very high gloss or other as demand.
- High electric isolation.
- Does not contain cadmium, lead, chromates.
- Coating floors in factories and places need cleaning all the time like garage and service for cars, garbage rooms, food industry etc.
- Coating any concrete or metal floors in industrial halls, warehouse, public restrooms, kitchens in hotels and restaurants etc.
- Covering floors and working areas in hospitals, clinics, clean rooms, waiting room, laboratories, chicken coop, animal cages, production food lines, pharmaceutical plants, etc
- Grouting – for machines in industry to fix there legs.
- Part A– can be mixed easily, and in 5 minutes you’ll receive a smooth and uniform solution.
- Part B – transparent and clear.
- Storage durability – 24 hours at 570 C with no sagging or corruption.
- Coverage – 1 liter to 1 sqm. in 1 mm. 3 liter to 1 sqm in 3 mm thickness. 1 liter to 2 sqm. for 500 micron thickness.
- For grout – for 5 liter A+B add 10 liter filler part C
- Recommended thickness of layer-1-12 mm.
- Density – 1.0-1.1 gm\cm3 for clear, 1.1-1.3 for tinted.
- % Solids – 100%.
- Ratio – 2:1 (base-2, hardener-1)
- Flash point part A – 255O part B – 166OC
- Hardness – >10 Dg (Erichsen)
- Elasticity – 4 mm (sheen)
- Bending strength – 30 N/mm2
- Viscosity average A + B – 12,000-15,000 cPs (Brookfield)
- Pressing strength – 800 kg/cm2
- Elongation strength – 600 kg/cm2
- Erosion – 120 microns – 4500 cycles (Gardner) ASTM
- Impact strength – 2.0 Dg/mm2
- Adhesion to concrete – higher than concrete strength.
- Adhesion to Epoxyden floor primer – 245 kg/cm2
- Elasticity in dragging – 10% N/mm2 (DIN 63457)
- Dragging resistance – 8 N/mm2 (DIN 53455)
- Electric isolation for clear coat – 1.5×1014 ohm/cm3
- Pot life = working time from mixing A + B – < 20 minutes.
- Distilled water resistance for 24 hr. – without losing adhesion or corrosion 1 hr. after taking out of water.
- Carbon resistance – no loss of adhesion durability 1 after taking out of the solvent.
- Resistance to oil 1250 24 hours in 121oC – no loss of adhesion 4 hours after taking out of the oil.
- Hydraulic oil resistance 24 in 66oC – without losing adhesion 4 hours after taking out of the oil.
- Aviation Fuel resistance – 7 days in room temp. – without losing adhesion 4 hours after taking out of the fuel
- Heat resistance 121O C during 60 minutes – NO shade changes to Delta E = 1.
- Humidity cabinet – 30 days in 100% humidity in 49oC – no loss of adhesion or damage to the film after 1 hr. out of cabinet.
- Salt spray durability – 2000 hours with no corrosion occurs.
- Thermal shock – without adhesion loses.
- Epoxy resins and hardeners.
- Fillers, durable pigments.
- Special flexibility materials.
- In all shades of the complete RAL catalogue,
- All shades 595-ST-FED.
- Grout – gray, concrete gray.
- Glossy, Matt, silk.
Touch dry time:
- 2- 4 hours for 500 mic. layer. For 3 mm thickness – 1-2 hour..
Drying between layers and final:
- 12-16 hours, final: 24 hours, hard to use: 3-7 days
- Pouring and leveling with tooth spatula or ruler , and taking of the air with thorns roller .
- No solvent evaporation, 100% solids. Minimum ventilation needed.
Drying time 500 mic. according temperature:
- 7OC – first dry – 96 hours, final dry – 15 days
- 10OC – first dry – 48 hours, final dry – 10 days
- 15OC – first dry – 30 hours, final dry – 7 days
- 20OC – first dry – 24 hours, final dry – 3 days
- 30OC – first dry – 18 hours, final dry – 2 days
- 40OC – first dry – 12 hours, final dry – 1 day
- Without dilution.
- Preparing concrete floors: planetary polishing with diamond stones in vacuum or shot blast machine.
- Perfect cleaning from dust, dirt or grease or loose paint with degreezer M
- Primer Epoxyden 450 for damp floors or Epoxyden floor primer – standard primer. See recommended primer for fire protection system –like Denber Epoxyden primer brominated.
- Fill holes with grout epoxy.
- Open the concrete cracks and stitches and fill with elastomeric 225A.
- With Diamond disk make thresholds (mechanical anchor) width of 1 cm and depth of 5 mm, in steel connection with concrete – this will be about 1 cm slot from the steel.
- Preparing metal surfaces: mechanical cleaning with brushes made of steel or clean with sand blast to get white metal SA 2.5. Chemical cleaning: removing rust and chemical burning with Denber rust remover 3000 and grease removing with Degreaser M
- Epoxyden floor primer or Epoxyden antrust rust remover, Epoxyden floor primer 450 for damp surfaces.
- 10OC – 120 minutes – 5 hour
- 15OC – 90 minutes – 3.0 hour
- 20OC — 60 minutes – 2.0 hour
- 25OC — 40 minutes – 1.5 hour
- 30OC — 30 minutes – 60 minutes
- 35OC — 20 minutes – 45 minutes
- 5+2.5 = 7.5 liter (+ 25 kg. quartz filler for grout.= 33 kg. (22.5 liter))
- 10+5 = 15 liter (+ 50 kg. quartz filler for grout = 66 kg. (45 liter))
- 12+6 = 18 liter (+ 60 kg. quartz filler for grout. = 80 kg. (54 liter))
- 18+36= 54 liter (+ 180 kg.quartz filler for grout. = 238 kg.(162 liter))
- In a cool shaded place in room temp. with proper ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly closed.
- 24 months in original package.
- Thinner 4/100-D at the end of painting.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
Safety instructions and transportation risk levels:
* According to UVV 24 (VGB 32) standards.
- It is recommended to cover containers and tubes which have flammable substances from ‘A’ group, level: 1, 2, 3, and from group ‘B’.
|V b F||A 11|
|Vehicle transportations of dangerous substances|
|In GGVE\RID train||3N 31c|
|Secret material sea transportation||CLASS 3.3||CLASS 3.3||CLASS 3.3|
|UN no 1866||UN no 1866||UN no 1866|
- Visit our sites: www.denber-paints.co.il
- Varnish for wood. How to choose the right varnish for wood
- Thermal isolation Thermoseal 200 energy saving in green construction
- Crystal epoxy resin for tables
- Fire resistance of houses, hardwood and parquet floors, decks
- Sealing the floor of the balcony, terrace from rain
- Thin floor nano-coverings for industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Epoxy floors – Benefits of epoxy floors
- Swelling paints for steel protection against fire – Fire retardant paint
- As part of the restoration of buildings – concrete restoration at the Yad Kennedy site
- Paint for aircraft Denbergloss Jets
- Complicated sealing based on innovative technologies
- Reconstruction project of a unique house (Israeli house of architect Gaudi); Renovation of condominiums
- The work on the floor covering and restoration of the sports hall has been completed
- Denber has developed an innovative solution for thermal insulation works
- Mold, how to remove mold correctly and how to fight mold
- “Sick” buildings – Antibacterial paints destroys viruses / bacteria – Bacterinoll/ Tutgum Bacterinol
- Denber – floor coating using epoxy and polyurethane – find out what is suitable for you epoxy floor or polyurethane floor
- Epoxy floor coating and epoxy paints