Synthetic metal primer 70o/o rich zinc- on special polymers. Synthetic high quality anti-corrosive paint that creates protection of rust and galvanized layer on the metal. Used as an excellent primer for metal and galvanized tin. This paint must be covered with a top layer of synthetic, Phenolic or chlorinated rubber paint.
- Prevent rust development for long
- Excellent adhesive to metal infrastructure.
- Fast dry, Easy to
- Creates protection galvanized layer for
- Creates cathodic
- Used as a substitute to hot
- Primer for metal and galvanized before top
- For fixing defective
- For painting in sea environment as a
- For painting in chemical
- For protecting metal structures and permanent equipment to sea
- Theoretical surface coverage- 1 liter/15-18 m 2 .
- Recommended layers number- 2, layer thickness: 25-35
- Possible layer thickness in one spray- 125
o Flexibility- 1 mm (SHEEN).
o Viscosity- 1-2 Pa.Sec (HAAKE).
- Density- 2-2.5 gr/cm3.
t1 Toughness- 3 Dg (Erichsen).
t1 Special synthetic polymeric resins.
- 70% pure
- Pigments, Dryers
- • Thinners and additives.
- 0-30 minutes (Avoid spraying with Overspray). (If formed dust Retaradr must be added).
Dry Between Layers:
- 2-4 hours, Final: 6
– 2 –
,. Brush,roller, Spray is recommended.
,. Brush and roller- 5-25% mineral Turpentine.
- Spray-.15-25% mineral Turpentine, 3-4 pressure.
- Airless- 5-10% mineral Turpentine, 4-5 pressure, nozzle0.018″. Surface preparation:
- Removal of rust and grease until getting white
1• Mechanical- Steel brushes.
- Chemical- Rust- Degreaser 3000, Grease- Degreaser
11 Sand cleaning- Level 2.5 SA. Packing:
- 1, 2.5, 5 and 18 liters.
- Store in well shaded place, room Shelf Life:
- 6 months in original package.
- At the end of the application with D-18 Thinner or Mineral Safety:
- Not edible, keep far from reach of
o Keep working in well ventilated room.
o Use protective clothes, glasses and gloves.
o Incase of injury wash with water and seek for medical treatment.
- Flammable -keep far from heat centers and
- Do not mix with other materials that wasn’t recommended by us.
- At our factory’s labs according to the standard institute