HAM ERTON- TOPCOLOUR
Synthetic hammer effect top coat paint.
Decorative flowery paint for embellishment of surfaces. Disguise andl blur un-smooth surfaces, Provides the painted surface rich industrial shape.
- Adhesive ability to any primer
- Provides the painted surface industrial
- Easy to implement, fast
- Blur un-smooth
- For painting on banisters, shutters, windows, tin doors, illumination pillars, lamps, metal fences, grilles, vents, elevators, air-conditioning systems, metal furniture, machines, working tools
- For metals that the appropriate surface preparation is hard to
- For un-smooth surface metal castings .
- Theoretical surface coverage- 1 liter/ I 0-15 m 2,
In yellow and red tints it’s 1 liter/ 7 m2 .
- Surface coverage for big flowers- 1 liter/5 m 2 .
- Recommended layers number- 1-2, layer thickness: 35-45 micron
- Flexibility- 1 mm (SHEEN).
- Elasticity- 5-1.5 Pa.Sec (HAAKE).
- Density- 0-1.3 gr/cm 3•
- Toughness- 5 Dg (Erichsen).
- Abrasion- 450
- Solids (%)- 45-70% according to the
- Special synthetic alkyd .
- Solvents and
- According to the
Dry Between Layers:
- 6 hours, Final: 24
- Brush, Spray, Dilution:
- Brush and roller- 10-15% D-32
- Spray-.20-30% D-18 Thinner, 4-5 pressure.
- Airless- 5-10% DI S Thinner, 5-6 pressure, 0.015″. Surface preparation:
- Make sure that the primer paint is clean of dust and
- 1, 2.5, 5 and 18 liters.
- Denberust, Zinkchromet
- Epoxiden Storage:
- Store in well shaded place, room Shelf Life:
- l 2 months in original package.
- At the end of the application with D-18 Thinner or Mineral Safety:
- Not edible, keep far from reach of
- Keep working in well ventilated
- Use protective clothes, glasses and
- Incase of injury wash with water and seek for medical
- Flammable -keep far from heat centers and Warning:
- Do not mix with other materials that wasn’t recommended by Quality Inspection:
- At our factory’s labs according to the standard institute
Not eatable, keep from the reach of children.
Flammable, keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks. Prohibit smoking in the work
Check that there is enough air while applying. Incase there is not enough air, uses ventilation
according to the ventilation table.
Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
Avoid direct contact with the paint and thinner from the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
Read the safety instructions on the labels.
Dant mix with substances and materials that were not recommended by us. Dant apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
Dant apply if the humidity is over .80%
When applying wit Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures between 150 and 300 atm.
Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section, confirm that everything is
understood completely, for clarification contact our tech. department.
All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation only and do not apply in a court oflaw, the costumer must confim1that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs. The information listed in this section is according to laboratory environment which the substances were tested. At a 25°C room temp and 65% humidity.
The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
Theoretical and actual coverage are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required width of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions and the amount of paint absorbed in the air before touching the surface.
The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, which
has Denber inc., the right to change the information listed at any time without any note in advance. Paints that have been in stagnation could have their qualities change by up to .20%
Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
Over Spray: an effect that happens when spraying, a type of dust is created from the dryness of gases in the air and the paint particles fall dry on the surface. This effect is created by over pressure and heat, the pressure should be lowered; most sprayers have a lever to level the amount of
pressure, lower the pressure to minimum. It is also possible to spray with low pressure while getting closer to the surface.
Another possibility is to increase the amount of thinner in the mixture therefore moistening the gases
in the air which would cause the paint particles to fall wet on the surface. This is common especially when painting in open hot areas.
An additional recommended possibility in order to avoid this effect is to add retarder to the mixture that immediately increases the duration period before the paint dties up enabling it to reach the surface wet, creating an even painted smooth layer.
Pot Life : The amount of work time possible with the two substance mixture (epoxy , polyurethane) in the time of mixing A +B components of the paint , without spoiling the qualities of the paint and disqualifying the paint from usage. Some paints life spans can be increased by freezing the mixture. Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
Airless: a device that puts pressure an the paint with a piston that compresses the air that creates powerful pressures that can reach 100 atm.. Dant aim the spray of paint at anyone.
Surface preparations: the levels of cleanness are determined by international standards. Cleansing sand and surface preparations are critical in order to get optimal results of adhesion of paint on the surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-DIN, the U.S SSPC SP for each standard on any level there are indicators that are for purchase in order visually compare in the field between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
Before painting large surfaces it is vital to first apply on a small surface and certify that the paint is compatible and meet the level of satisfactory.
Laboratory testing was according to the standards institution specifications.
This “Data sheet” given as an noncommittal information , the product above recommended for proffesional painting specialists. The infommtion is not substitute to guidance.