High build special polymer, fast drying primer/top coat fire retardant
Organic fire retardant paint that prevent fire expansion and deject smoke, primer/top fast dry, high build made of special polymers. high build, decorative in high heat resistant tints, being used to protect concrete surfaces, metal and more, that prevent fire expansion in case of fire. Content flame retardant materials that emits gas that stops the fire expansion.
* Tested by the standards institution of israel-standard 755 level V Test No. 9211900051 mark 5.3.2
- Ready for use. Flexible and strong.
- Fast drying, ready for recoating after 2
- Good adhesion to metal, concrete, wood p.v.c., plastic etc..
- Adhesion power keeps the impregnation IFR-30 inside the absorbent material and do not allow it to dilute and wash out with rain or humidity.
- Fire retardant delay starting of fire on an y surface including plastics until the fire go through it and dilute the flammable plastic.
- Can be applied in one layer of 125 micron
- Prevent development of rust on some tints (grey, black, mustard and red/brown).
- Easy to apply with brush, roller, spray.
- Prevent fire expansion and deject
- Resistant to salt and wet
- Top coating to absorbing materials impregnated with IFR-30 for deep fire protection from internal ignition, and seals it from rain or humidity contact than can dilute the IFR30 and wash it out..
- For fire protection to carpets, curtains, textile, wooden floors and walls and ceilings, wooden homes etc.
- For fire protection to paper and carton.
- Decoration painting of iron metals, protection from fire expansion on Denbercryl Antiflame intumescent to protect it from humidity and direct sun rays.
- For coating flammable plastic elements for delaying fire,
- For protection on sensitive areas from fire
- Instantly treatment on a surface that being painted, in area that being used for fireworks, welding, or in area with
- Prevent fire expansion in case of
- Consumption spreading rate: 200-250 grams/sqm. depends on impregnation ability.
- % solids: 48% (standard 785 part 17)
- Quantity of pigment: 65% (standard 785 part 19)
- Flexibility: 1 mm (Sheen) (standard 935 chapter 307)
- Grinding: <50 mic. (standard 785 part 15 until 60 mic.)
- Density: 45-1.6 gm/cm3, lacquer 0.9 gm/cm3
- Resistance to immersion in water: no bubbles, no softness, no adhesion changes (standard 935 part 312)
- Bleeding stability: not less than level 6 according ASTM D-868 and ASTM D-969
- Resistance to fuels and solvents: stable according ASTM D-2792-93
- Viscosity: 5-2.5 Pa.sec (Haake) 78-92 krebs in 200 cycles per minutes after hand mix of 2 minutes (standard 935 part 302), after dilution 10% – 65 krebs. After 10 days storage in 42OC – viscosity aloud to grow max. 5 krebs.
- Hardness: > 10 Dg (Erichsen)
- Erosion: 120 micro film – 1050 cycle (BYK Gardner), ASTM D4060 200 mic. dry film – loos 2 grams weight to 500 cycles (the standard allows 5 grams loss)
- Strength to pilling : > 5 kg/cm2
- Resistance to heat 70OC: with no changes in properties or deformation.
- Recommended layer thickness: 200-250 microns wet.
- Number of recommended layers as primer: 2
- Number of recommended layers as top coat: 1
- Chlorinated rubber and acrylic
- Flame retardants
- Pigments, fillers
- Lacquer: clear yellowish,
- Paint : white color – standard.
- Any color by order.
- Matte <18%, silk 30-45%, gloss 80-95% (standard 935 chapter 309)
- 15-25 minutes, wheel dry : <45 minutes (standard 935 chapter 304 appendix 2) (avoid spraying with Over Spray).
- If formed dust on the surface, a “Retarder” must be
Repainting Gap Time:
- 2-4 hours : 6 final
Recommended Application Methods:
- Spray, Ready for use only mix it well.
- Durable to solvents roller.
- Lacquer is ready for use with out thinner. If needed for the paint a thinner d-18 can added for spraying or D-32 for brushing.
- Airless- 5-10% Thinner D-21, pressure 5-6 nozzle- 0.021″
- If the lid left open and the paint is to viscous: add thinner D-21 and mix for the right viscosity.
- Mechanical or chemical cleaning until a white metal
- Mechanical: steel
- Chemical: rust -“Degreazer 3000”, grease -“Degreazer M”.
- Sand blast cleaning: level SA 5.
- For plastics: grease removing with Degreezer AA, sand lightly for roughly surface and complete gloss removing and clean again with Degreezer AA
- 1 liter, 2.5, 5, 18 and 200 liters.
- Appropriate shaded room with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly sealed.
- 12 months in original sealed
- Clean with thinner D-21 immediately after complete
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.