Compact Schpachtel – Denbergloss for Cars
Polyurethane sandable primer filler for cars
Compact schpachtel denbergloss for cars is two component polyurethane sandable and scraped easily white/mustard primer. Suitable for filling, leveling, polishing, smoothing and preparing the surface prior to the top painting. A strong primer layer excellent to fill cracks, to cover imperfections and to make it up. Providing a smooth and a sealed layer, durable for many years.
- A hard & strong primer layer but easy for polishing and smoothing.
- Flexible primer, suitable to paint cars, bridging over capillary cracks.
- Resistant to hard vibrations and shaking, suitable for painting vehicles.
- Penetrating deeply, in order to fill and sealing cracks and tiny pores.
- A white/mustard perfect primer for vehicles, prepares the surface for the top painting process
- A perfect primer, sealing cracks and pores, prepares the surface for the top painting process of cars and vehicles.
- The excellent adhesion of the primer to the surface, allowing the formation of a thick multi layers coat that can be sand for perfect smooth surface ready to paint.
- Dries fast, easy to apply.
- The primer is ready on the same day (in high Temp. after a few hours) for recoating and/or for the continuation of the coating process.
- Economical, high coverage area.
- A primer with filling pores ability, suitable for painting cars and vehicles.
- A primer for polishing and preparation prior to the top painting process.
- Theoretical coverage area: 10 sqm per
- Practical coverage for cars: 200-250 gr/m2 = 1 liter to 4-5 sqm.
- Base-Hardener ratio: 4:1 = 25%
- Recommended number of layers: 1-2 or as needed to full fill all surface.
- Recommended layer thickness: 200 microns (Wet)
- Viscosity: 000 cPs (Brookfild)
- Density: 2-1.3 gm/cm3
- Flexibility: 1 mm (Sheen)
- Erosion: 120 mic. film – 960 cycles (BYK Gardener)
- Hardness: > 3 Dg (Erichsen)
v Thixotropic polyurethane — polyol and hardener.
v Fillers, pigments, soft filler powders.
- Special flexibility materials.
- Deep impregnation materials.
v Additives, solvents.
- Standard white or mustard.
- 30-60 minutes (avoid over spray, if “dust” creates – low the pressure and add retarder)
Drying time period between layer applications:
- 2-4 hours, final 6 hours to 24 hours when cold.
Dry hard for sanding:
- 6 hr.
- Spray, Airless, brush.
- Spraying, brushing: 30% D-11 thinner for the first layer..
- 5% D-11 For the second layer.
- Use D-11 thinner immediately after
- Thoroughly clean the surface from dust, dirt, loose paint.
- Sand with glass paper for smooth surface and clean the dust with air pressure.
- If needed a fixing layer that is thicker than 5 mm, fix surface first with a polyester car mortar, sand roughly to level zero and spray compact schpachtel and sand gently for perfect surface smoothing ready for painting.
- The compact schpachtel is a filler primer.
- 2 liter + 5 liter hardener = 2.5 liter
- 4 liters + 1 liters of hardener = 5 liters.
- In a shaded and cool place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids hermetically sealed.
Shelf life span:
- 12 months in its original
- Use D-11 thinner immediately after
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of «dust» is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the «effect»). The impact of this «effect» becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the «effect», the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this «effect», is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as «out of use».
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This «Data sheet» given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.