DENBERGLOSS FLOOR 100% Self-leveling polyurethane floor casting stronger than epoxy
Contains 5 pages Updated on April 08, 2012 …………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Advanced state of the art development, of high build 100% solids self leveling aliphatic polyurethane. The coating is a unique floor coat. It has especially smooth film which can cleaned up easily. Any thickness needed can be formed in one casting. It is suitable especially as top coat for monolithic floors in industrial facilities, hospitals, pharmaceutical production facilities, food industries, labs, food warehouses, wrapping and production lines, clean rooms and etc.
The product has two component, by mixing them in a proper proportion and poring on the surface, a very hard layer is formed stronger than any epoxy for flooring. It has UV and scratches resistance and durability in hardextreme conditions.
Available in unlimited shades, decorative coating for all types of infrastructure, strong chemical and mechanical abrasion, very smooth but not slips. Easy washable, dust repellent, applicable in one thick layer.
- A hard and smooth monolithic finishing easy to clean.
- Flexible for banding with extremely tough surface.
- Adhesion features among the highest in the world. (Avoid as much as possible painting dirt while working, this coat almost impossible to clean and remove)
- High hardness, suitable for washing facilities in the food industry.
- Durable in mechanical strikes and has scratch resistant. Suitable for driving forklifts and lifting carriers.
- A very good adhesion to any infrastructure.
- Easy to implement by pouring. Self leveling coat.
- UV-resistant, resistant to chemicals.
- Resistance to heat and cold.
- Very high gloss durable for many years.
- Quick drying.
- Does not contain cadmium, lead and chromates.
- Floor coating in hospitals and pharmaceutical industry, etc.
- Floor coating in washing facilities in the food industry, pharmaceutical production and packaging lines.
- Floor coating in laboratories, food industry. Drugs manufacture, bacteriology and clean rooms, laboratories and food quality inspection rooms, etc.,
- Floor coating in animal cages, cow and chicken grow facilities and facilities in research laboratories. Easy to wash and clean all the dirt to prevent the accumulation of bacteria.
- Floor coating of public toilets, bathrooms, basements, refrigeration facilities, food warehouses, etc.
- For restaurants and dining rooms, food and catering factories, etc.
- Part 1 –can be easily blended manually for smooth and uniform solution is 5 minutes.
- Part II – to be transparent and clear.
- Storage durability – 24 hours in 570 C without sagging.
- Coverage: 1 liter for every 1 sqm in 1 mm thickness.
- Recommended thickness- 1-12 mm dry layer.
- Recommended number of layers – 1
- Flexibility – 1 mm (sheen)
- Density — 1.1-1.3-gmcm3
- Average viscosity A + B – 1-2 Pa.sec
- Hardness — >10 Dg < (Erichssen)
- Abrasion — 120 microns – >3600 cycles (Gardner)
- Ratio A:B – 2:1
- Grinding- glossy paints <5 Hegman
- Gloss in 600 – >80%,
- Pot life = work time after mixing B + A – < 20 minutes.
- Distilled water resistant 24 hours – without losing adhesion or corrosion inspected 1 hour after pooling out of the liquid.
- Carbons resistance – without losing adhesion inspected 1 hour after pooling out of the liquid.
- Resistance to oil 1250 24 hours at 121OC- without losing adhesion inspected 4 hours after pooling out of the liquid.
- Resistance to hydraulic oil 24 hour in 66OC — without losing adhesion inspected 4 hours after pooling out of the liquid.
- Jet fuel resistance – 7 days in room temperature- without losing adhesion inspected 4 hours after pooling out of the liquid.
- Heat resistance durability – 121OC for 60 minutes. No color shade changes up to Delta E = <
- Humidity cell durability – 30 day 100% humidity temperature 49OC — without losing adhesion or damage to the film 1 hour after the release of the liquid.
- Thermal shock – without losing adhesion.
- Solids content – 100%
- Fillers, durable pigments.
- Materials for special flexibility.
- Silicon additives
- Self leveling additives
- Part b – aliphatic isocyanides UV durable, special mixture.
- All shades of RAL catalogue
- Pouring and spreading with tooth spatula and pin roller to take air bubble out.
- No dilution.
Surface preparation and manual guide:
- Thorough cleaning, grease, dirt and loose paint.
- Sand with diamond planetary grinding machine.
- Fill holes and sockets with Epoxyden grout. Expanding stitches open and vacuum and fill with flexible Polyflex 225 .
- Vacuum the surface.
- Paint suitable primer.
- Pour the Denbergloss Floor 100% and spread it to the thickness needed with tooth spatula and roll on it with pin roller.
- Epoxyden floor primer for concrete or Epoxyden Floor Primer Rust Converter for iron tin plates floors. For wet floors – epoxyden primer 450.
- 10 + 5 = 15 liters.
- In a cool and shaded room temperature.
- 24 months in original package.
- Thinner D-11 at the end of painting.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of «dust» is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the «effect»). The impact of this «effect» becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the «effect», the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this «effect», is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as «out of use».
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This «Data sheet» given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.