Non-textured protective high build coating, exterior flexible solvent walls coat
Flexible, smooth, thick, solvating coating is especially for exterior walls for ocean and extreme
environmental endurance that lasts for many years. Durable and applicable at extreme temperatures. Seals out salts and conceals over minute cracks. Has a 13 year warranty. Decorative and smooth comes in a number of various spectacular colors.
- Seals perfectly and prevents rain and moister
- Breathes and allows moister vapors to evaporate from the inside
- Endures UV
- The polymer has 70 year lasting erosion
- Flexible and conceals over minute
- Applicable at low temperatures from -20°C.
- Durable in extreme conditions at temperatures from -60°C up to +60°C.
- Durable in acid rain and
- Washable and repels dust and
- Smooth and decorative, comes in various
- Doesn’t rot, mold and fungus do not grow on
- For exterior coating to seal buildings for many
- For exterior surface
- To solve erosion problems in salted
- To renew old and cracked
- To solve endurance problems where water based paints have
- To spray on external rough walls for sealing and
- Theoretical coverage area: 10 square meters per
- Actual required coverage area: 2-3 square meter per
- Density: 1 .2-1.36 gm/cm3
- Flexibility: l mm (Sheen)
- Viscosity: 30,000 CPS (Brookfield)
- Hardness: > 3 Dg (Erichsen)
- Erosion: 1 20 microns 1 520 cycle (BYK Gardener) ASTM
- Recommended coat thickness: 1 mm (wet), 2 layers are
- Number of grams of water vapors passing per for 24 hours and 1 mm mercury pressure: 1.O
- Adhesion ability: 146 Newton per square
- Special acrylic styrene.
- White or colors according the Denbertex catalogue or 1000 colors
- Shiny or silk ,
Drying time period between layers application:
- 8-24 Final: 24 hours.
- Spraying- spray with an upper container for orange effect.
- Spraying with airless for flat coat.
- Brush, roller.
- 0%-5% mineral turpentine or D-99
- Clean the surface from
- Denbertex Primer is
- See technical specifications and surface preparations for this product.
- 18 liters.
- In a shaded and cool place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lid sealed.
Shelf life span:
- 12 months in its original
- Use mineral turpentine or D-99 thinner after
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under -20°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of «dust» is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the «effect»). The impact of this «effect» becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the «effect», the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this «effect», is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life : The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as «out of use».
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving optimal results for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This «Data sheet» given as an noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.