DENBERGLOSS CHEMRESIST 100% SOLIDS – denber paints
DENBERGLOSS CHEMRESIST 100% SOLIDS
Denbergloss floor 100% solids chem-resist 2: 1
High build, self-leveling, for floor coating
Aliphatic Polyurethane two component rough coat for hard demands for pouring 1-12 mm in one casting. Durable in aggressive chemicals and solvents. ·
Decorative, hard, clear/multi-colored, shiny, smooth and durable for stone floors, concrete, epoxy coated floors and etc. Has high mechanical and chemical erosion and friction endurance more than epoxy.
Suitable for applying with quartz. For floor and wall coating.
- Excellent durability to chemicals.
- Durable in solvents.
- A tough and smooth
- Easy to wash and repels dust and
- High solvents
- Endures scratches, and car
- Scratch resistance higher than
- Endures UV rays, chemicals, oils, gasoline.
- Heat and cold
- For coating floors in gasoline stations and gasoline reservoirs area, aerodrome, factories floors, concrete surfaces that are exposed to the sun like balconies, sidewalks and other sorts of outdoor
- For coating and protecting decorative stone floors and for concrete floors in chemical or other
- For coating epoxy coated surfaces (that don’t have UV endurance) enable to give UV endurance in clean rooms (such as medicine, food, hi-tech)
- For dance floors, parking lot floors
- For concrete or vertical epoxy surfaces (such as walls) and horizontal walking
- Suitable for ramps under moving
- Coverage: 1 liter for 1 in 1 mm
- Thickness Recommended dry layer: 1-12 mm
- Recommended number of layers: one
- Solids: 100%
- Mixture ratio: 2: 1
- Viscosity: 3000 cps.
- Density: 1-1.3 gm/cm3
- Hardness (Pencil test): >10 Dg (ERICHSEN)
- Flexibility: 3mm (SHEEN).
- Elongation: 4-8% (ASTM D 638M)
- Work time period since mixing A+B (5 liter): 20-30
- Abrasion test: ‘>8000 cycles (BYK Gardener)
- Hardness: 85 (Shore D , ASTM D 2240)
- Friction: 10-12 milligram/1000 cycles (ASTM D4060-90) (Taber CS-17 wheel, 1000gr weight)
- Aliphatic polyurethane
- Aliphatic hardeners
- Clear, black, grey, red, blue, green and many
- 4-6 in 25oC.
- 24 Final: 3 days. for loading: 7 days
- Casting and levelling with tooth ruler and thorn roller for blowing
- The casting on primer, cement, epoxy or stone must be totally spotless of any dirt, dust or
- As a primer layer use Epoxyden floor primer, or epoxyden primer 450 for wet surfaces.
- Surface must be perfectly sharpened before primer with diamond polishing stones.
- 2.5+5=7.5 liters,
- In a shaded place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids hermetically sealed.
- 12 months in its original
- Use D-11 thinner immediately after
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
- Visit our site: http://www.denber1.co.il
- Varnish for wood. How to choose the right varnish for wood
- Crystal epoxy resin for tables
- Sealing the floor of the balcony, terrace from rain
- Thin floor nano-coverings for industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Epoxy floors – Benefits of epoxy floors
- Swelling paints for steel protection against fire – Fire retardant paint