A Clear polyurethane two components primer for wooden products.
Primer coat for sealing and smoothing natural wooden surfaces, it is useful for filling wooden surfaces pores and perfect for preparing it prior to a polyurethane “Denbergloss” lacquer top layers. Easy to sand and forms a smooth and sealed surface.
- Easy to
- Seal and efficiently fills wood p
- Hard and
- Primer for wooden objects before lacquer coating.
- Quality furniture’s.
- Living room tables, cupboards, dinners, italian furniture’s.
- Colored furniture coated
- For wooden fences and walls
- Parquet floors and wooden athletic
- Wooden statues, pergolas, sound boxes and wooden garden
- Theoretical coverage area: 6-10 sqm. per
- Viscosity: 2-4 Pa.sec (HAAKE)
- Flexibility: 1 mm (SHEEN)
- Density: 9-1.1 gm/cm3
- Recommended layer thickness: 30 microns dry
- Recommended number of layers: 2
- Hardness: : <3 Dg (Ericson)
- Base to Hardener ratio: 2:1
- Recommended number of layers for parquet floors: 2
- Pot life – work time period after A+ B mixture: 4 hours
- Fillers, powder softeners.
- Solvents and
- 10 minutes
Drying time period between layer applications:
- 10 Final: 8 hours.
- Brush, spray,
- Roller, brushing: dilute with 10%-20% D-11
- Airless: dilute with 10%-20% D-11 4-5 atm.
- Send the wood and remove all glue remainders.
- Spread colored liquid in the desired shade if a particular color is (mahogany, pin, nut, polysender etc, )
- Spread the first isolation layer and sand it and clean the dust, then immediately spread the second Wait at least 6 hours the rub and smooth out the surface.
- The furniture is ready for “Denbergloos Clear”
- 5 liters + 5 = 7.5 liters. 18 liters + 9 liters = 27 liters.
- In a shaded and cool place at room temperature with proper ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly closed.
Shelf life span:
- Lacquer: 24 months in its original
- Hardener: 12 months in its original package.
- Use D-11 thinner immediately after
- The isolation-polyurethane is primer coat.
- The hardener has to be completely closed air-tight.
- If the hardener forms to a milk-white color it means that it is
- At the winter the substance dries slower, in the summer you can add a
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C .
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and can not be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C .
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust” is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the “effect”). The impact of this “effect” becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the “effect”, the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this “effect”, is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life : The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as “out of use”.
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don’t aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal results for painting adhesion on a certain These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This “Data sheet” given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
Safety instructions and transportation risk levels:
* According to UVV 24 (VGB 32) standards.
- It is recommended to cover containers and tubes which have flammable substances from ‘A’ group, level: 1, 2, 3, and from group ‘B’.
|V b F||A 11|
|Vehicle transportations of dangerous substances|
|In GGVE\RID train||3N 31c|
|Secret material sea transportation||CLASS 3.3||CLASS 3.3||CLASS 3.3|
|UN no 1866||UN no 1866||UN no 1866|